September 26, 2011

The Big Day!

Well, Saturday is the big day. The craft show that I am doing. I am more prepared than I ever have been previously but just how prepared that really is......we shall see :) I feel better about this one and am very excited. I want to make about 2 more dolls and some magnetic bottle caps and perhaps, some more EDC bracelets but the bracelets are something that I would like to make during the show as well so it isn't imperative that I get more of those made. I am still trying to get my husband to join me. He isn't totally on board yet but I know him and I think he would be very good at the smooshzing  part that I really am lacking skills in. Since he likes to do things he is good at, I think he would get a secret pleasure and really enjoy it.

Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment