March 28, 2011

Made a light box!

OK, I made a light box and I think it is really going to help out with the whole "taking pictures in the middle of the night" thing. I just don't ever seem to be able to get outside when the light is right and then I have to fight the children off if they are up and about. I am actually impressed with the results so far. I need brighter bulbs and bigger poster board but I think I am on my way! I have tried every way in the world to get a shot of this doll where her eyes and bows actually show up as the brown they are instead of black and this is the closest yet. I am going to have to go update my Etsy listing! LOL!

And this little jewel I termed as my failure. She was fun for sure and I will probably use the same fabrics again with a modified pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment