January 17, 2010

I ebayed some more coverstitch feet!

I just got 4 more feet for my coverstitch machine. Do you think it will be worth it? I figure that at this point, if they don't work with my coverstitcher, there is that little screw hole on my Janome sewing machine ;). It is going to be fun anyway!
Well, I think I am going to try and make a little blanket. I am going to use this tutorial....well, poo! I don't remember where I got the tute. Wait, let me check my reader.....http://kneedlesandpins.blogspot.com/2008/06/ragtime-strip-quilt-tutorial.html
This is tutorial posted by Amazing Mae's mom. How cool is that?
We all went to see the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie this evening. I didn't really like it all that much but the girls did so we will call it a sucessful outing, YAY! Of course, #3 who is 3 yrs old, decided she wanted to "go" about 20 to 30 minutes before it was over. She held it together perfectly tho and was asleep after about a mile on the trip home.
Well, off to sleep, oh wait, I mean sew! Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment