May 14, 2011

In a Funk!

I'm waiting on a couple items to be able to complete a project using these which are my first attempt at making bottle cap images. Super fun and easy! But....still waiting.
Made her a while back but I just edited the pics and I still have to measure her etc. to list her. Her name is Mary Ann. Isn't her YoYo cute?

I actually have a couple extra days off and I should have smoke flying from my sewing machine by now but I just can't seem to get motivated or inspired to do anything in particular. I could even be making clothes for the girls. #1 needs shorts in the worst way. I feel guilty because I should be making use of this time to get my craft on but all I want to do is sit on the couch and be lazy.

So.. I have 2 days left after tonight. How do I kick this funk? Nap?

HELP! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment