December 09, 2008

Another day





Well, here I am making my second post. Not much to tell other than I have adjusted the look of my small project knitting bag, The Traveling Satchel, to be a bit more trendy. (These pics are of the older version. I haven't gotten any pics of the updated one yet but, soon....) I hope so anyway :) I am really excited about it but I also really need to get out and start promoting myself more if I want to earn any extra cash. How am I going to fund my fabric addiction at this rate? I have just sat around today and let the girls run amok. This cloudy, super windy day makes me want to curl up on the couch under the biggest blanket we have and nap. Can't do that though. If you have children, you know why, LOL! Well, I have nothing else today so I'll talk to y'all later! Have a great day!

Have to add.......I watched Fred Clause this evening and I would like to recommend it!

I forgot to post pics of The Traveling Satchel, how can you check them out if you don't even know what exactly they are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment